Thursday, August 13, 2026

I just realized something…Lasting Impressions...Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air.

 Over the weekend, individuals purchased a large order of e-bikes worth thousands of dollars and scheduled to pick them up the following day. Because of the size of the purchase, the business conducted additional verification of the credit card used for the transaction and discovered it was fraudulent.I just realized something…



The business immediately contacted the HBPD, and our officers were waiting nearby when the suspects returned Monday to pick up the bikes. Unfortunately for the suspects, they didn’t leave with the e-bikes that day, but the suspects still left the store with something: handcuffs.


Inside the suspects’ getaway vehicle, officers also discovered additional evidence related to identity theft and burglary tools.


This case is a great example of what can happen when businesses and law enforcement work together. A business recognized something wasn’t right, made the call, and HBPD was able to respond quickly and coordinate with them to help prevent the theft and make arrests.

I just realized something…Lasting Impressions...Break Downs, Hammer Time, Hands In Air.



We’re proud of our ongoing partnership with Huntington Beach businesses and appreciate the important role they play in helping keep our community safe. When businesses and law enforcement work together, everyone wins… well, except those hoping to drive away with a truck full of stolen e-bikes.

I just realized something…Den Of Snakes, Jewish Jarrot, Freaks And Frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment