Thursday, August 13, 2026

Be open to receive— not only the light but the quiet gifts that arrive unseen. The sun does not ask.

Meanwhile in the North Woods…Turn it off. The problems will be there in the morning if they're real. The ones that aren't real will have dissolved by sunrise. And most of them aren't real. Good Times.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty?Burning trees forever, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.


JewishSayingss """No one sees his own hunchback."" ~ Yiddish Proverb" Pieces of a Dream: RV Campers, Cheap Tricks, Tin Man Affairs, Dazes I... Thanks for the sign of good luck, birds to fly, dances with freaks, American birds, hands in the air, glory dazes done, lessons learned, over time, over space.


Turn it off. The problems will be there in the morning if they're real. The ones that aren't real will have dissolved by sunrise. And most of them aren't real. Good Times.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty?Burning trees forever, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.


 Pictures to last, knights in the dark, ships of dreams to sail. Peter Pan once.HOW DAUNTING IT CAN BE TO APPROACH THE US GOVERNMENT WITH A CLAIM. HOWEVER ...Best regards,Sharon Ehlmann, schoolofthoughtedu@gmail.com...818-214-9800.Meanwhile in the North Woods…


Turn it off. The problems will be there in the morning if they're real. The ones that aren't real will have dissolved by sunrise. And most of them aren't real. Good Times.Thank God for everything, eyes open right, views of the world.Your Highlights, Where’s Your Loyalty?Burning trees forever, crazy for a fee, not common crazy.

FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.


If you sell it, they tax it. If you live in it, they tax it .Trump called the then-Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter “to tell him ‘thank goodness you’ [are] stopping [Epstein], everyone has known he’s been doing this,” Reiter told the FBI in October 2019, according to the FBI document, known as a 302.”Meanwhile in the North Woods…





FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.

Best regards,Sharon Ehlmann, schoolofthoughtedu@gmail.com...818-214-9800.Meanwhile in the North Woods…


THE ABOVE SPACE IS FOR FILING OFFICE USE ONLY 1. DEBTOR'S NAME:Creativity,Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun” Good Afternoon My Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Across The Decades. What beef? Sheep And Goats, Out Of Fucks To Give Lula B Wyrick (Brenagh) Cow In Palm Springs, Ca.Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Best regards,Sharon Ehlmann, schoolofthoughtedu@gmail.com...818-214-9800.



Facebook, winners and losers, snakes and frogs, views to stop, good luck with that. Dicks with kids, dicks to fat to work, over the hill, over weight, health issues for the fat.Plenty Of Fish In The Seas, Tricks, Trades, Barter Wits And Charms.Best regards,Sharon Ehlmann, schoolofthoughtedu@gmail.com...818-214-9800.






Good questions. 

Little Moments. Big Joy.My coworker started crying bc her boyfriend broke up with her thru text & my manager said "that’s why we stay off our phones at work".

Earth Angel, Battles And Wars Won, Dances In The Sky, Heaven Is Home, Castles in The Clouds, Walking On Sunshine, Daily Events. Pages To Go.To fail: first attempt in learning.Give Me More:Grown Woman Now: Songs And Dance Shows, Pop King, Lots Of Love STANDARD SET:

Thanks for your interest, I will get back to you later.F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.

F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.


FRIENDS IN THE WILD, EATEN ALIVE, BACK IN TIME, COINS TO FLIP.Every morning there’s a new opportunity to be a happier version of yourself..Dream Knights: 'I AM NO LONGER ACCEPTING THE THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE I AM CHANGING THE THINGS I CANNOT ACCEPT.
image.png

No comments:

Post a Comment