Sunday, September 20, 2020

American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.

 Mercy and goodness, angels here to come, songs on winds.Frogs, cows and buffalo are the nature of the tribe of animals that we can all relate to, and if not have a few more things to share about the state. Frogs are a dime a dozen and you can get more on Sundays, and it is part of our world as well, just look at the military. American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.






http://Amazon.com New Releases: American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.The best-selling new & future releases on Amazon https://amzn.to/2Ej8ikJ via 

@amazon


  Normal, main steam, or just a group of white people doing the white things that count in the long run, at the end of the day the houses, cars, condos, wigs and hair caps, what do you work, run, drives you daily, love, peace and happiness. Unique Personalities.Opportunity,Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions.

What the fuck,what the where, what the why...-I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me .No matter how impossible, unattainable, or unimaginable something may seem... If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.
Image may contain: 1 person

I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.Oh yes we did ,Social Media Dogwood Butterfly,...Life Is About Relationships, Not Accomplishments..Family Affairs.Unique Personalities.Opportunity,Games on Demand and ran three back-to-back Fiasco sessions.




Have a picnic. If the weather is comfortable enough in your area, an outdoor picnic could be the perfect option for safely celebrating Thanksgiving (consider setting up heat lamps to keep everyone warm!). Opting for a potluck-style feast is a fun way to keep your picnic casual—while reducing your own cooking and cleanup burden.Fiasco sessions.  What the fuck,what the where, what the why...-I love beef curtains. the bigger the better. do you qualify? if so email me .

Setting standards. Factors that matter, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, senior lady, for senior man, in his sixties, is that you?Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly.

The cemetery gates.. Lessons To Learn: Battles Won Races For Bucks, Fame, Dreams In Works, Earth Angels On Earth. Tips, Trades, History To Note: The Great American Eclipse Micky Mouse, Peter Pan, Chaps and cheers..


PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT!Here’s an URGENT update on what is going on with the Equal Rights Amendment in Virginia.

Blue Oceans To Create, What You Know, What You Want.. Good morning. I’m in DC ready to rumble. Wherever you are, I hope you’re smiling.If you get troubled, go and sit by the river. The flowing water will take your troubles away.”

On the road to fame, wishes on stars, thanks to me, and veterans like me.Crazy by military time served, nuts to some, not normal, or ordinary.What about you? You don’t need anyone’s approval: Live your life and do what makes you happy .Push forward! Do not retreat!! Many Politicians Will Cry Foul, But The Truth & The First Steps Toward Justice Are Finally Here!

Yes, the military has a branch of service named after frogs also. I will not let my worries control me. I will not let my stress level break me. I will be gentle with myself. I will find reasons to be happy every day. #Believe.



Fairy Tales:Snakes and Vipers, Prince Frogs Tips - WELCOME ALL WHO DARE TO OPEN YOUR IMAGINATION AND SENSES..Leaders Of Pack. Glory Dazes To Come. : Houses Of May: Asset Finders.LAST CHANCE.Veterans Housing Matters:



Beneath The Story: Lovers and hater, bats out of hell, hell hounds on earth, devils in glasses, clear as mud views to share, lots of love, lots of luck, lots of hard knocks, lessons learned, back in the day, third party views, mine and others, veterans lost and alone, hurt and broken, trips to hell and back, friends for a moment or two.






 Homeless Blues: Services... RED is the color that symbolizes energy and love.American birds, fingers to point, voices to sing, birds headed to stars at night.

I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learn new information from your article, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.Take a look at free $100 paypal code.
TALESFROMMILITARYMISTAKESNOTED.BLOGSPOT.COM
Angels on earth, cat or mouse, large size for a rat, girl is brave: earth angels on the ground, angels in host to fight. Stars bright tonigh...

Frogs and snakes, rats and tigers, sings to stars, stars bright tonight. Good times, dances in darkness, dances in the rain.

Setting standards. Factors that matter, age, how tall, located where, retired from what, senior lady, for senior man, in his sixties, is that you?Fifth Harmony - That's My Girl: Love, lights, lessons on the beach, good times, hands in the air. Chicks, babes, bitches with five stars, lights to shine, dances in the cartoons, hits and misses, rabbits to date, ducks to water, pigs and hogs to fly.





No comments:

Post a Comment