Friday, November 1, 2019

This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.

Time to get back up, time to turn around, time to write about more things, not the things unable to change, to write about the frogs and snakes, shades of colors never to change.“This is the fight of our lives.Wish: granted! ✨A love that lives on forever. This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.
Normal. Let's chat and learn about each other. Have photo available please. Please, no obese,short, bald head men.Tall Ships. Laguna Niguel, Have dreams, wishes and prayers at work for this house, for the new start, and I do know that it is a ways from the beach. Will give up the beach for the donkeys in the hills that come down to visit, family of jackasses that are wild and free, have stories to write about the members of the packs.  This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.

 Help me, help others like me, that need a hand out, to step back up to the game of running races to the end of the rainbows, transitional veterans with income need help buying homes, will you help them, and in turn help me. I am a veteran, searching for ways to give back to veterans like me displaced and lost and confused. Assist me in my mission to give back to this group.Escapes Ordinary Views .... Trump said his wealth would make him immune to pressure from campaign ...Normal. This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.
Image may contain: textπŸ’›One good man to find,how hard can it be,smart, tall, strong, retired, educated, boy next door, baby boomer, heads above common.Most of the humor consists of watching Shore crack himself up with his own Valley garble. Related topics: Illness ...Dances In The Streets:Disneyland Dates. Jewish White land whales, crooks and robbers, dazes spent pointing fingers at others. Bad luck, bad karma, lessons to learn, love and hate, flip cards to stakes.This one was a hard pill for me to swallow, but I believe that profound rebirth can come from ruin.

Image may contain: 1 person

No comments:

Post a Comment