Thursday, March 24, 2022

Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

 Golden Calf: What beef? ALBERT EINSTEIN.Delighted with the gifts to share with the tales of the bumps in the road, stories about the happy dazes spend with smiles and laughter for the good times.Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.

Enough for the Charmed:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints)time Do not want them, take them off the roof, in the city of sons. This company, has had to change names 3 times in 4 years, is the way it looks. Got a grade of F from the BBB, why?

May be an image of text that says 'be nice to yourself @maybell eequay ...orelse else'

Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.The Daily Yahoo!UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare!

May be an image of 1 person


Lions, Tigers And Bears, Oh My, Faces Under The Surface.Good And Sweet: Like,Good In Plenty.BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints, company so bad, assholes, known as the worst, solar company to work with, in the USA, sons that stink.The Daily Yahoo!UNDRESSED: So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.Welcome to your worst nightmare!


May be an image of 1 person and standing

No comments:

Post a Comment