Friday, February 11, 2022

CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

 Watch your thoughts and think with a positive attitude.'I got called crazy for assuming something that turned out to be true.'Cattle Calls, Jewish Wales, Family Affairs, History To Note,Not News Today.Whitney Houston, George Michael - Rachel.CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

May be an image of text that says 'Damn I'm so hungry I thought this was an asshole @ItsPJLife 1d Coughing season is coming Show this thread'


Thanks for the laughs, jokes with the pictures that you find. Have to take a minute or two to flip the coins, read the cards, cartoons hits and misses, joys and pains, dances in the rain.

Billie Eilish's mom and dad introduced her SNL performance. Lord Have Mercy, for They Know Not What They Do.It may not be kosher. WTH! 5151:Dicks, Dawgs, Dates, Plenty Of Frogs To Kiss: Lessons Daily.YouTube. Snakes Gone, OLD MEMORIES . Notes from a sinner The Twilight Zone! I'm out! LMFAO!CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Bend a Tran Fairy @BannedFairyArt This is how looked on the day my kindergarten class decided to debate whether was a boy or girl, as if wasn't standing right there Tweet your reply'
Ready for the battle of the wits,Done and over. I want to be."If you fail, never up because F.A.I.L. means "first Attempt In Learning"; End is not the end, in fact E.N.D. "Effort Never Dies" If you get No No as an answer, remember N.O. "Next Opportunity". means.

Snakes and Frogs, Army Frogs Jewish Rites, cows and sheep, horns to blow, dances in the dark. Songs to sing, keys to hearts, keys to rights and records, boats to float. 5 cents to spare, cards on table, poker plays.

CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES ...

WAVESTOMAKEFISHANDLOTSOFFROGSINSEAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

CLEAR DAZES, SONNY BRIGHT, GIANTS, SURFERS, DREAMERS: RETIRED 2 ...LOVE, LUST, LUCKY BRAKES, DANCES ON CLOUDS, BIRDS AND BEES 

I am glamorous. But I don’t ever flaunt my fame.Community. Honor.You don't have to like me and I don't have to give a shit. Jot that down.Keep crying, I've got more vials I can fill with conservative tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment