Thursday, June 18, 2020

Fridays, Always Happy, Moments By Moments. Life Is A Beach. Time running away with me.



Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come. Caribbean Queen No More Love On The Run. American Birds.Cry for the wolves, last dazes, rites of Sides: Mother, Girl,.Be the best bee positive in process..
Actor Danny Masterson charged with raping 3 women





  • The possibilities are endless for the things that I want. I just want a piece of the sky every day. Forever and a day, in the moment, with the start at now in the present. Not a dream real life. Ready for the best, that is still on the edge to happening today. Heads up, cheers and chaps, dances in the rain.But if I know you, I know what you'll do. You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream.



Meghan Trainor - Lips Are Movin....Struggle is not the only way.GABRIELA HANSON..The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil. ..Love and light, pink and purple, colors of hope and love, hands in the air, thanks for another day. The Shadows, In The Dark, Reapers Of Good And Evil.Uncle Sam, thanks so much, G. I. Jose, military past and present. Round Worlds:Glory Dazes Done | Clowns ...Pigs, Hogs, Pies, Daily Treats, Glory Dazes Done | Veterans.The other rabbit takes the #Oscars stage with "Lose Yourself"

No comments:

Post a Comment