Friday, March 20, 2020

aybe I am the son of the true God.. Maybe I'm the son of the real devil.. All I know is that the destruction of this human race that today lives on earth, will be my joy and my Even in the face of their inevitable deaths, they keep lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying, They are still what they are: evil human beings!


Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez


Heads to count, joys in the mornings, sorrows in the knights, dicks, dawgs, and donkeys, snakes in the grass, under the skin. Lights, love, lessons, lust for more, suckers for free rides, heads to count, coins, cards, seasons for winners, losers, learners.

Hats and horns, sounds on the wind, lions to roar, games to dinner, rats to roaches, frogs to snakes in grass, heads in mud, shit and dung, faces in the sands of time. Heads to count, buried alive, dead and dying, rites of passages: joys and pains, classes of dicks, classes of dogs, tricks and trades, games on the water.


W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez


Be kind .Show respect to all men. Angels Sing Blessings Notes.πŸ’°Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans: Homeless Blues:Things We Have . 3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for ..Maybe I am the son of the true God.. Maybe I'm the son of the real devil.. All I know is that the destruction of this human race that today lives on earth, will be my joy and my Even in the face of their inevitable deaths, they keep lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying, They are still what they are: evil human beings!
No photo description available.



We are the most powerful force... of this world and the other dimension  Satan / Lucifer is the owner of our soul, body, our mind and our heart. Maybe I am the son of the true God.. Maybe I'm the son of the real devil..  All I know is that the destruction of this human race that today lives on earth, will be my joy and my  Even in the face of their inevitable deaths, they keep lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying, They are still what they are: evil human beings!..................  Greetings to Lucifer and all the demons of hell. Our Eternal Gods..

Reese Smith: Adjustments Noted, Over Again.It was a long night, and it was still dark outside, so I guess you could say it was the dead of the night.My nightmare and life on the edges of the dazes parked on the beaches, stuck in a parking lot, with Steven Jarrot 7608512267: Life of hardships in a RV, died by fire in the death trip in Redlands, August 17, 2012, thank god it was only 5 minutes in the white tunnel, stuck in a coffin with a gay freak.
No photo description available.

 Wake me up please....Daddy my lover, my hero, my role model Steven Jarrot:7608512267. Dream lover since 7 years old, love to lick my pussy, we are experts now.Flip the coin, joy and gay, and happy in RV life style. Maybe I am the son of the true God.. Maybe I'm the son of the real devil..  All I know is that the destruction of this human race that today lives on earth, will be my joy and my  Even in the face of their inevitable deaths, they keep lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying, They are still what they are: evil human beings!

No photo description available.

Prince Frog, male leader-Pack of wolves, reptiles, and fakes, many faces and the level of truth and honesty twisted, Jarrot Jewish White Stars of 2014, self centered, shallow, vain, a snakes in the grass. Watch out for fake friends always and forever.
No photo description available.
Hats and horns, sounds on the wind, lions to roar, games to dinner, rats to roaches, frogs to snakes in grass, heads in mud, shit and dung, faces in the sands of time. Heads to count, buried alive, dead and dying, rites of passages: joys and pains, classes of dicks, classes of dogs, tricks and trades, games on the water.

W e I r d= wonderful:Exciting: interesting: Real: Different.Yes I am weird always, you? Love or hate.Hello, Giggles.Cheers and chaps, American Tales, chicks and babes, in the layers of lights.We are very similar in that respect when we feel a flow of energy things are good. " Ivette Hernandez


Image may contain: outdoor and nature

Reese Smith: Adjustments Noted, Over Again.It was a long night, and it was still dark outside, so I guess you could say it was the dead of the night.My nightmare and life on the edges of the dazes parked on the beaches, stuck in a parking lot, with Steven Jarrot 7608512267: Life of hardships in a RV, died by fire in the death trip in Redlands, August 17, 2012, thank god it was only 5 minutes in the white tunnel, stuck in a coffin with a gay freak. Wake me up please....

Image may contain: one or more people, possible text that says 'SEE YOU IN HELL'


Daddy my lover, my hero, my role model Steven Jarrot:7608512267. Dream lover since 7 years old, love to lick my pussy, we are experts now.Flip the coin, joy and gay, and happy in RV life style. Prince Frog, male leader-Pack of wolves, reptiles, and fakes, many faces and the level of truth and honesty twisted, Jarrot Jewish White Stars I was sent by father to fulfill the mission!  We are the children of light, in the absence of darkness But we are the darkness itself, in the absence of light... We are light and darkness! We have the power of angels and the power of the dragon  .of 2014, self centered, shallow, vain, a snakes in the grass. Watch out for fake friends always and forever.



One Nation :God Bless America, Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers to the questions that matter, and study long, and study hard, to predict the outcomes you want.It's amazing bless to.me dear Txs a lot .Water to Life, Water to live, life on the seven seas, drop by drop, how far will it go. Life as a water drop, another view to check, clear as day, clear as water, views that are Crystal clear, to share.


 I’ll ask kaddish. Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.I'll ask kaddish Dopa to protect me and rebuke you for insulting me.πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚.o yea I forgive but spell-casting with words that don't work on me irritates me like decompose flies, no witch or brujo is stronger than a messenger of Adonai, and no legion of demon's is stronger than YESHUA,.πŸ€‘ πŸ€§ πŸ’ΈπŸ˜ˆπŸ’‚.Girls to Date, Failures, Hackers, Snakes, Cows to buffalo girls. Lessons on looks, lessons on views, history to create. Bumps in the woods, trips to hell, spiders and snakes. Hung on the cross with jesus christ , saints alive, sheep and goats. Hate and love, horns to blow, goats and sheep, horns of love and hate.Satan's Circus.Satan Kreuz. Black Flame of Satan.Songs In The Dogwood Trees, Nuts To Fall, Roots Of Family Affairs: Hits And Misses, Silent Knights, Lions On Top. Roars On High.

It's Going Viral For One STUNNING Reason.I Am Every Woman, Lions On Top, Treats,Trades, Tricks, Good Times, Lucky Breaks, Wings In The Air, Earth Angels, Sisters In Shades Of Rites, Reasons, Seasons To Roar. πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜Œ.Pros and cons, thieves with red caps, horns of the sinners, halos of the saints, faces to change, 12 times a hour. Good times frogs, plenty of fish in the seas, faces of whales on land. Pros and cons, thieves with red caps, horns of the sinners, halos of the saints, faces to change, 12 times a hour.




thanks for the share, layers of voices, views and values to check out, thanks for the view in the things you like to read, and write, thanks for the time lost in notes of the heart...drop me your email...πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. 


Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. Looking for love in all the wrong places, wrong people, faces in shadows, black knights. Fairy Tales Twisted.It's Still Rock and Roll To Me Billy Joel-LyricsπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Suspended dreams, flying high, the warmth of love, touch of passion, blue skies, fresh water, clean air and love abound. You are refreshing and I love the flow about you. A Hug, a kiss, a touch, I'm engulfed with sense's spinning out of control and I to want to dance in the street, Care to dance (wink)?

Today im Sharing alil Backwards... Questions One May ask SELF Consider While Reading. Smiles and Blessings Ms.Tamu Martin...Laughter Rocks.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. . Benjamin.Disneyland passes, strangers to friends. Sunday events? Get ahold of me I want my Conga back
Happy to share the notes, love and hate, horns to sound, horns of a goat, ships and sales, trips to hell and back, happy dazes again. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves, Hits And Misses, Men And Rats, Dances In Lights. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. Thanks for a great day about the ground, ships passing in the nights. Joys and pains, bumps and rocks, waves to float, waves to rock, waves to dances on the seven seas, sailing the deep blue seven paths, seven days, seven ways to fly away. Turning pages, writing books, joys and pains, lessons learned, classes on love and hate, cases of snakes, and frogs, lessons in the dark, needed to be done. Eyes open, eyes on you, pictures to tell, tips, tales, wishes, dreams in colors, rats to races, chasing for fame, money, games, birds and bees,songs in the winds. Thanks so much, for the madness out of your head... Bad George.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves, Hits And Misses, Men And Rats, Dances In Lights. πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights.




Thrift Stores ... Photo of Treasure Chest Thrift Shop - VenturaCA, United States. Bicycles. Erin K. Bicycles by Erin K. Photo of Treasure Chest Thrift Shop - VenturaCA, United ...πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. Maybe I am the son of the true God.. Maybe I'm the son of the real devil..  All I know is that the destruction of this human race that today lives on earth, will be my joy and my  Even in the face of their inevitable deaths, they keep lying, cheating, stealing, killing, destroying, They are still what they are: evil human beings!


Life is a season of changes to grow and expand, more mountains to climb, more birds and bees, in the life of growing up, and moving on. Souls To Souls: Push That Shit Out. Fun And Games: Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, Faces In Weird Places, Clowns, Jokers, Suckers For Free Rides. Good Times, God Ties, Angels In Hosts. Mud Faces. Cows 2 Call. 


1.0 star rating

 I don't want anyone to go through what I'm about to tell you. I ordered a bike at this store and the Co-Owner Boze' helped me with the transaction. Boze' told me the bike would be ready for pick up the following week. He took down my name and number and I paid for the bike in full.  πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. 


 The following week came and I'm ready to pick up the bike. Life is a season of changes to grow and expand, more mountains to climb, more birds and bees, in the life of growing up, and moving on. Souls To Souls: Push That Shit Out. Fun And Games: Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, Faces In Weird Places, Clowns, Jokers, Suckers For Free Rides. Good Times, God Ties, Angels In Hosts. Mud Faces. Cows 2 Call. NO BIKE!πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. 

I don't want anyone to go through what I'm about to tell you. I ordered a bike at this store and the Co-Owner Boze' helped me with the transaction. Boze' told me the bike would be ready for pick up the following week. He took down my name and number and I paid for the bike in full.  πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights.

The following week came and I'm ready to pick up the bike. Life is a season of changes to grow and expand, more mountains to climb, more birds and bees, in the life of growing up, and moving on. Souls To Souls: Push That Shit Out. Fun And Games: Dicks, Dawgs, Ducks, Faces In Weird Places, Clowns, Jokers, Suckers For Free Rides. Good Times, God Ties, Angels In Hosts. Mud Faces. Cows 2 Call. NO BIKE!πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™ Rather consensus.Lovers, Lights,Herbs And Trees, Cali Chicks, Babes, Dames, Walks In The Park, Rats With With Rite Gloves.Lions, Tigers, Bears, Oh My: Love, Luck, Leaders, Lights On, Sons To Shine, Kings Or Knights. 

After millennia that have passed, humanity still doesn't know what they say and still don't know what they do..  But this time they were not and will not be forgiven! Everyone will pay for their sins!M


No comments:

Post a Comment