Sunday, February 23, 2020

I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship. Louisa May Alcott Clapper board

On one hand, games with words, games with ideas, games of lovers to start. Have to say that you asked for it all. Angel on earth, angels in the air, ages of angels all around, hands out to lend a hand.



Angels in me, angels in you, angles of angels to test the waters.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship.  Louisa May Alcott Clapper board.The Twilight Zone!
Adriana Agresti's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling
Me too. Bolo beach. A boat,  floating tourist around 100 islands.  Maybe some day. Who knows. Twilight zone. Ain't it the truth baby.Ain't nothing gonna change until we the people change.  Waiting for uncle sam to fix it up. So we can tear it down again. I've seen change in my years. It's getting worse.  The good ole days.  Gone forever or waiting on a beach. Have a great day. The Twilight Zone!

Image

On one hand, games with words, games with ideas, games of lovers to start. Have to say that you asked for it all. Angel on earth, angels in the air, ages of angels all around, hands out to lend a hand. Angels in me, angels in you, angles of angels to test the waters.I am not afraid of storms For I am learning how to sail my ship.  Louisa May Alcott Clapper board.





No comments:

Post a Comment