Wednesday, January 22, 2020

It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩








Treats, Trades, Tales Of Lights, Leaders. Escapes Ordinary Views ..Crazy Like A Fox: Girl. Dream Works. Jeanie Nguyen - Manager, Programmatic Media - Blizzards and bats, battles and wars, faces in the crowds. 




Trades. Mindset Of The Damage Veterans.Who wants to see IT chapter 2 with me tonight? I'm buying:) I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldn't.The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for. - Maureen Dowd.

Over the decades.6? Lots of fun,Repair, restore, replace the deeds and actions, you may have done, trades to be done. Orange County, Inland Empire, Palm of hands, dreams and nightmares, twists and turns, what does it mean. Life, love, lessons, test over time, money, marches to madness, in your skin, you are alone.

The next step.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ‘ˆπŸ™ƒFaces of dicks, faces on the clocks, rats to roaches, how to make a buck or two. πŸ€ΊπŸ€₯πŸ₯΅πŸ€ΊπŸƒ‍♀️πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ‘ŠLove life! πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒBurning trees. We won gays… Her genius can still be our secret. Her verse is too great for locals and that’s a fact. Radio stations can’t stand actual talent."Don't Call Me Angel".Judaic studies. I also worked with parents to assure they were getting the experience they wanted for their children.Rachel Jarrot ,.Jacking Off.
Image may contain: possible text that says 'I'm grateful for my crazy, psycho, insane and just totally messed up friends. Normal people wwwfacebook.com/atrglatin scare the crap out of me.'

A wise man hears one word and understands two.Love friends forever. Wishes, Hopes,Defined: Hang On: Pains Ends. πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘No: Next Opening. Faces In The Light Of The Moons. πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘Silent Knights, Frogs, Spiders And Snakes In The Grass. Sexy, Fit, And Fab, πŸ‘πŸ”‘ ❤️πŸ‘πŸ”‘Sirens: Books To Read, Leaders, Lessons, Learners, Heads To Count, Earth Angels, Hosts To Greet.In Opinion "That is what America wants King to remain: Frozen in perpetual optimism, urging more than demanding, appealing to America’s better angels rather than ruthlessly calling out its persistent demons. But that must not be done," writes Charles Blow.
Image may contain: shoes
"No voice has ever spoken such transcendent truth with such authority and communicated it so effectively. It will be many generations before music again produces an artist so respected and beloved world-wide as Bob Marley. My colleagues and I have just introduced a bill to require paper ballots in all federal elections. The reason is simple - Russia can't hack a piece of paper.In Opinion  "That is what America wants King to remain: Frozen in perpetual optimism, urging more than demanding, appealing to America’s better angels rather than ruthlessly calling out its persistent demons. But that must not be done," writes Charles Blow.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, hat
3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.In Opinion  "That is what America wants King to remain: Frozen in perpetual optimism, urging more than demanding, appealing to America’s better angels rather than ruthlessly calling out its persistent demons. But that must not be done," writes Charles Blow.
Image may contain: mountain, outdoor and nature, possible text that says 'No you can't t take my door'
Gifts to share, life on the beach, life on the sands of time, hard knocks and all, joys and pains, trips to hell and back, great things to do. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try, time and space to spare, tales to write online.3 Hard Knocks: Schools, Classes, Lessons Learned: Dates.SHOUT OUT TO OUR TROOPS! Tell me why. Waiting for the man on the moon. Not. Practice not to fail, in all things that you try.
Image may contain: stripes

“Never judge someone's character based on the words of another. Instead, study the motives behind the words of the person casting the bad judgment.” ...This fellow said to me - if you think someones'doing you wrong, it's not for you to judge. Kill them first and then God can do the judging.”
Image may contain: 1 person, possible text that says 'WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING? malkaameme.erg'

Happy DazesBen BattlesStarr Bright, good times, god times, great days to be on earth. Earth angels, hosts of angels in the air, hands to guide, give, lead, hold hands, notes of love,lust,lessons, tests over time. Thanks so much, another great day on the right side of the grave, happy and delight, cheers, and chaps. Happy Friday.
No photo description available.
Read, Rites, Reasons, Birds And Bees, Battles And Wars, Lovers, Haters, Houses And Homes. Veterans Housing Matters.We make a choice to be happy, joyful and helpful to the others that we encounter just to keep our lives in focus. Ducks, Dawgs, Donkey Dates, Men And Mice, Cartoon Hits, Lots Of Luck, Faces Of Freaks.


The next step.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ‘ˆπŸ™ƒFaces of dicks, faces on the clocks, rats to roaches, how to make a buck or two. πŸ€ΊπŸ€₯πŸ₯΅πŸ€ΊπŸƒ‍♀️πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ‘ŠLove life! πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒBurning trees. We won gays… Her genius can still be our secret. Her verse is too great for locals and that’s a fact. Radio stations can’t stand actual talent."Don't Call Me Angel".Judaic studies. I also worked with parents to assure they were getting the experience they wanted for their children.Rachel Jarrot ,.Jacking Off.
Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Hats, Horns, Halos, Birds, Bees, Butterflies, Babes, Cali Chicks, Balls In The Moves,Counting Heads, Good Time Frogs: Dime To Drop, Dim, Dense, Dumb, Faces In And Out Of Time. Glory Dazes In The Horse And Pony Shows. Good Times.


The next step.πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ‘ˆπŸ™ƒFaces of dicks, faces on the clocks, rats to roaches, how to make a buck or two. πŸ€ΊπŸ€₯πŸ₯΅πŸ€ΊπŸƒ‍♀️πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ‘ŠLove life! πŸ˜€πŸ‘ŒBurning trees. We won gays… Her genius can still be our secret. Her verse is too great for locals and that’s a fact. Radio stations can’t stand actual talent."Don't Call Me Angel".Judaic studies. I also worked with parents to assure they were getting the experience they wanted for their children.Rachel Jarrot ,.Jacking Off.


Dances online, streets,clouds,plenty of fish, lots of frogs, dicks, dawgs, donkeys in the hills.Magic Madness, Windows In Heaven: Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.Treats, Trades, Tales Of Lights, Leaders. Escapes Ordinary Views .... Trump said his wealth would make him immune to pressure from campaign ...Normal. It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩

Image result for Lions in prides,

 Life is an adventure, and life is a dream in motions, time to work on dreams in action. Games over time, lessons to learns, stories to tell, good times, tales of the hills and the valleys, snakes in dens, frogs in army, goats and sheep, lovers and haters.It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩
Image result for Lions in prides,

Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come.It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩
Let’s have some fun, starting NOW!Be bold enough to tell your friends their music are trash - Efia Odo.Don’t forget to add baddest when you calling me a bitch 😈It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩
Image result for Lions in prides,
 Still Waters 2 Run. Dances. Reality is better ... Peek-a-Boo... I miss you!!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ’•❤️πŸ’‹ #momlife, grown kids, still in schools, trades to learn, how to live the good life.....Don't Miss your Beat✌🏾New Edition.Be bold enough to tell your friends their music are trash - Efia Odo.Don’t forget to add baddest when you calling me a bitch 😈



Lovers, haters, suckers for free rides. Sinners and Saints: The Donald Duck segment: War propaganda .Frank Agresti And the beat goes on..Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: Be bold enough to tell your friends their music are trash - Efia Odo.Don’t forget to add baddest when you calling me a bitch 😈Silent Trees


Crying Wiping Tears With Money GIF
ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL Angels in hearts, angels with gifts to bear, tricks and traders beware. Goodness and mercy to spare, frogs and snakes ready to fry. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’– Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: Silent Trees.The Guns of Navarone (film) - Wikipedia.

The little things...The little moments...They aren’t little.🌟Easter is very important to me. It’s a second chance. πŸŒŸπŸ•ŠπŸŒŸNot sure where I was going with that really. Meetup Rancho Santa Margarita Knowledge Sharing Meetup Group.I would like to share Universal Principles and The Art of True Light to help as many people as possible!Be bold enough to tell your friends their music are trash - Efia Odo.Don’t forget to add baddest when you calling me a bitch 😈


This practice has helped me through every difficult situation I have encountered ! It has allowed me to experience inexplicable Joy and genuine Spirirual Growth! This meet up will allow all everyone to receive and experience Divine Light for no charge! Everyone who receives will have the opportunity... Public Group.The Doctor is in the house!It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩


Let me try telling you what I am looking for.  I am looking for friendship with an intelligent, vibrant, caring man who can carry a conversation,  be funny, outgoing and feel comfortable sitting an hour in a coffeeshop chit chatting and having fun  just talking.Battles and wars, Ben Battles, Aleane Horns to blow, angels in host, angels to talk, angles of the dead.Be bold enough to tell your friends their music are trash - Efia Odo.Don’t forget to add baddest when you calling me a bitch 😈


Love and hate horns on a goat, love eveybody in your family all the time...? boats to float....blue skies, dream lives to share the joys and pains of love and hate, Man for a women for a trick or trade always searching for prey to rob, steal and tell white lies, with shades of gray on truthful and honest....Nightmare still.....issues of dogs, dawgs, frogs and snakes in green grass. Happy Holidays to the undead and unstable freaks out at night.Battles and wars, Ben Battles, Aleane Horns to blow, angels in host, angels to talk, angles of the dead.It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩

Let me try telling you what I am looking for.  I am looking for friendship with an intelligent, vibrant, caring man who can carry a conversation,  be funny, outgoing and feel comfortable sitting an hour in a coffeeshop chit chatting and having fun  just talking. Fyi, I am an intelligent, well-educated, well-read, affluent, outgoing gentleman 60 years  young. I am into health, physical fitness, reading, movies, wine, dinner, walking.  You get the picture :).

Have dreams, wishes and prayers at work for this house, for the new start, and I do know that it is a ways from the beach. Will give up the beach for the donkeys in the hills that come down to visit, family of jackasses that are wild and free, have stories to write about the members of the packs.   Help me, help others like me, that need a hand out, to step back up to the game of running races to the end of the rainbows, transitional veterans with income need help buying homes, will you help them, and in turn help me. I am a veteran, searching for ways to give back to veterans like me displaced and lost and confused. Assist me in my mission to give back to this group

Let me know if any of these interest you and we can have a get-together over  coffee to size each other up further.    Btw, I live in Laguna Niguel.Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: Silent Trees.ALTERNATIVE TRAVEL Angels in hearts, angels with gifts to bear, tricks and traders beware. Goodness and mercy to spare, frogs and snakes ready to fry. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’šπŸ’– Tall Ships, Paths Cross, Water Views, Pebble Time: Silent Trees.The Guns of Navarone (film) - Wikipedia.Normal. Let's chat and learn about each other. Have photo available please. Please, no obese,short, bald head men.


Normal. Let's chat and learn about each other. Have photo available please. Please, no obese,short, bald head men.Tall Ships. Laguna Niguel, Have dreams, wishes and prayers at work for this house, for the new start, and I do know that it is a ways from the beach. Will give up the beach for the donkeys in the hills that come down to visit, family of jackasses that are wild and free, have stories to write about the members of the packs.  

 Help me, help others like me, that need a hand out, to step back up to the game of running races to the end of the rainbows, transitional veterans with income need help buying homes, will you help them, and in turn help me. I am a veteran, searching for ways to give back to veterans like me displaced and lost and confused. Assist me in my mission to give back to this group.


Escapes Ordinary Views .... Trump said his wealth would make him immune to pressure from campaign ...Normal. It’s 2020. I do not want any negative vibes. I am cool I miss the streets😩. The hood is calling me. Flatbush 😩


Let me try telling you what I am looking for. I am looking for friendship with an intelligent, vibrant, caring man who can carry a conversation, be funny, outgoing and feel comfortable sitting an hour in a coffeeshop chit chatting and having fun just talking.Escapes Ordinary Views .... Trump said his wealth would make him immune to pressure from campaign ...Normal. 
Who Do You Trust? One nut to stand, woods to grow, stories told around the world. Sheep and goats, tales of lovers, tales of donkeys and sluts for free rides. Jewish Wales on the beaches.Stats to share, dead veterans every day 22 daily counts: veterans sad and blue...Rachel Cattlecall Sunsets Daily Gifts, On the Sands Of Time, dances for joy, dances at the end of day. Sunsets on the beach, life every day. Welcome 2 The Party: JAY Z.

LOVELIGHTSLUCKCOINSTOFLIPDANCESONTIME.BLOGSPOT.COM
Heads, Tails, Dicks, Dawgs, Snakes And Worms, Singing Songs, Fairy Tales Recaps, Recalls, Reviews. Houses and homes, dreams of life on the...
Charles R. Jarrot, Happy Notes, Not 4 Sale, Hearts Or Babes: View Charles R. Jarrot's:bigger dick, like granddaddy, Paul Jarrot: frogs to train, crooks and robbers , 7607778998, tree of monkeys to dodge, Rats running races every day, more hours for dollars at the time. Hands out to lend a hand, friends of the working poor. Happiness given everyday.Goodness And Mercy, Angels to see, trips to the moon, third party views. Daddy, Steven Jarrot, Role Model, Good Or Evil, sinners and saints, bumps in the road. Hackers, Monkeys To Dodge.

DICKENSANDHISWORLDUPDATE2014.BLOGSPOT.COM
Veterans dated, guys and drools, freaks and frogs, camping on the side…

Pretty Ricky GIF
 Fyi, I am an intelligent, well-educated, well-read, outgoing gentlewoman , or close to it, 60 years young.Women and ages, you do not ask, we do not tell, mother told you, sister told you, get the views about age, right? I am into health, physical fitness, reading, movies, wine, dinner, walking. You get the picture :).Have dreams, wishes and prayers at work for this house, for the new start, and I do know that it is a ways from the beach. Will give up the beach for the donkeys in the hills that come down to visit, family of jackasses that are wild and free, have stories to write about the members of the packs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment