Wednesday, February 7, 2018

For Cause and Comrades: Why men fought in the civil war by James M. McPherson. Songs+To+Good+Knights.+Gems+To+Love.

WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. Good times, heads to count, faces in and out of the shadows, roads to cross, ships on the water, ways to go, mountains to climb. Giants, leaders, lions, faces under the layers of lessons, learned over time. Just one. For Cause and Comrades: Why men fought in the civil war by James M. McPherson. Songs+To+Good+Knights.+Gems+To+Love.

 Cali chick, babe, fun and fit, dancing on the sands of time, quests to find, a witty, wise, retired, jacks and marbles still intact. Okay,just saying, searching for a real man, knight, king or rouge, good guy, handy and sane, giant on all levels, tall as a tree, in shape, fit and fun, retired would be nice, pilot with a plane, sailor with a boat, boys to men, hats to wear over the decades, 6 to count, baby boomers, sunny and bright, heads above the common. For Cause and Comrades: Why men fought in the civil war by James M. McPherson. Songs+To+Good+Knights.+Gems+To+Love.



Rocks And Waves, Dances On The Water, Swimmers Rides, Surf And Sand Tips.Love and hate, horns to sound, goats and sheep, games to play, jumps for joys, boats to sail. WINNERS AND LOSERS, DANCES IN THE RAIN, WET AND ALIVE, WAVES ON WATER. Good times, heads to count, faces in and out of the shadows, roads to cross, ships on the water, ways to go, mountains to climb. Giants, leaders, lions, faces under the layers of lessons, learned over time.

 Just one, Cali chick, babe, fun and fit, dancing on the sands of time, quests to find, a witty, wise, retired, jacks and marbles still intact. Okay,just saying, searching for a real man, knight, king or rouge, good guy, handy and sane, giant on all levels, tall as a tree, in shape, fit and fun, retired would be nice, pilot with a plane, sailor with a boat, boys to men, hats to wear over the decades, 6 to count, baby boomers, sunny and bright, heads above the common.


My name is Wolfe Brain Keith and i am 56 Years old from Trinidad and Tobago but currently live in Montgomery Texas ..... I happen to study Civil Engineering and Building construction in Oxford University London where i obtain my masters Degree in first class and i own a construction company i am the CEO of my company.......And i am a widowed and i have 1 son and he is 11 years old  ..... Well am very Romantic person....i give all i can do to make a woman to feel for me...i will always make her happy wont hurt her.i will never lie to her..i will be 100% honest and sincere to her but i will like her to do the same for me....Well if U dont mind ...i do like to know U better.....Here is my number  (567) 331-3574  You can send me yours or text me on my number after you most have reply me back here with your name and your number .....Waiting to read back from you  . For Cause and Comrades: Why men fought in the civil war by James M. McPherson. Songs+To+Good+Knights.+Gems+To+Love.


 Great  Contact me if your are Honest and not a golddigger Its LESTER  from Long beach Ca  looking for a good women to become my  loving girlfriend and partner.  SO lets talk Also looking for a live in girlfriend.  Heres my pic I am on the right. Good morning my name is Kenny I like what you wrote how are you 

Photo

No comments:

Post a Comment